This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PremiumPrep #CollectiveBias
Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan that taste great two ways. The perfect solution for busy weeknight dinners.
Baked Chicken Parmesan
During the week we are busy! Okay I’ll be honest with two toddlers I’m always busy! This is why I LOVE simple and easy recipes that my family loves and enjoys. What if I told you this recipe could be enjoyed as leftovers, but made into a completely different meal! Two dinners down in one night, I bet that would be a winning recipe for sure!
First easy Baked Chicken Parmesan. I served mine over spaghetti and with Bertolli® Tomato and Basil sauce. The next night, I cut up our leftover chicken, added them to slider buns with more sauce and cheese. Ta-da Chicken Parmesan Sliders. Bertolli® also has an amazing Creamy Basil Alfredo sauce that I love. Night one I made chicken Alfredo served over pasta and night two I cut up the chicken and made chicken Alfredo french bread pizza. Sauce, cheese, chicken, and topped with oregano and baked. Another double meal in the books!
This recipes is so simple to make and taste so good! It really embraces that slow pace simple Tuscan lifestyle. Which is perfect with the Bertolli® sauce because they are not just Italian, they are Tuscan. When I think of the Tuscan lifestyle I think laid back, slow pace, and lots of yummy food that’s always savored. I always admired how the Italians cooked, and really put love into their cooking.
I love to cook and always trying out new recipes which means we have a lot of leftovers. When I was at Walmart picking up all my ingredients I grabbed a set of the new (just launched this fall!) Rubbermaid® Brilliance™ containers. They work perfectly for leftovers! My favorite things about them, they are 100% leak proof, easily stackable, microwave safe, crystal clean and stain resistance. For me this all just means less clean up! No more wiping up my fridge after leaks, having to clean an extra plate when re-heating, or soaking stained containers that never come clean. Another favorite use, food prep! I love making extra chicken for salads, for soups, for lunch, and eating them through out the week.
Make sure that you stop at Walmart to get your Bertolli® and Rubbermaid® Brilliance™ and use these offers from Ibotta! $0.75 off any Bertolli pasta sauce variety at Walmar, $2.00 off a single Rubbermaid Brilliance container at Walmart AND $5.00 off the Rubbermaid Brilliance 10 piece set at Walmart. You can get all the offers right HERE.
The chicken was easy to make.
- Oil spray (cooking spray)
- Chicken, boneless and skinless breast, 4
- Flour, 1 cup
- Egg, 2 beaten
- Panko bread crumbs, 1 cup
- Garlic powder, 1/8 tsp
- Italian seasoning, 1/4 tsp
- Grated parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded, 3/4 cup
- Bertolli® Tomato Bail sauce, 1 jar
- Pasta, 1/2 lb
- Leftover cooked chicken parmesan
- Slider buns, 12
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded, 1/2 cup
- Bertolli® Tomato Bail sauce, 1/2 jar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and prepare a baking dish with cooking spray.
- In three separate shallow dishes add flour, eggs, and last panko crumbs, graded parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Pat chicken dry then place in flour, eggs, then bread crumbs. Place coated chicken into a prepared baking dish. Repeat for each chicken breast.
- Spray the top of the chicken with more cooking spray then bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add a spoon full of Bertolli® Tomato Bail sauce and mozzarella cheese. Return to oven for 5 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve over pasta.
- Slice remaining chicken into slider size pieces. Place on buns and top with a spoon full of sauce and a pinch of cheese.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes until cheese is melted.