Perfectly crispy Baked Parmesan Garlic Fries. The perfect side dish recipe for any easy recipe.
Baked Parmesan Garlic Fries
I think I could eat my body weight in french fries! Something about those little potatoes are so yummy! My mom would always make homemade baked fries growing up. We never grilled a burger with out them! I served mine on the side of chicken tenders and a salad and my entire family loved them!
this post contains affiliate links, learn more about that here
Shop This Recipe:
Follow The Diary of a Real Housewife on Instagram. Show us what recipes you are cooking using the hashtag #TDOARH. I can't was it to see what you have cooking!
- Russest potatoes, 1 lb
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp
- Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Pepper, 1/8 tsp
- Dried oregano, 1 tsp
- Garlic powder, 1/2 tsp
- Grated parmesan, 1 tbsp
- Optional: Fresh parsley for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Wash potatoes and cut them into wedges. Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet and pour on olive oil. Toss with hands until potatoes are coated.
- In a small bowl mix together salt, pepper, oregano, garlic, and parmesan. Sprinkle on potatoes wedges. Toss again until even coated.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes to until golden brown and tender. Top with chopped parsley and serve.