This buffalo chicken dip is my go to party food. Everyone really enjoys it and it is really easy to make. A few weeks back I had so many people asking for the recipe I thought I would share it here. I have been making this dip for some time now. In high school this was mine and my best friend’s go to snack for any sleep over. Over the years I have changed and tweaked the recipe, and think I found the best way to make it or at least the way I enjoy it the most.
- Cream cheese, two 8oz packages
- Buffalo wing sauce, 1/2 cup - 1 cup (to taste)
- Blue cheese dressing, 1/2 cup (can substitute for ranch)
- Cheddar cheese, shredded, 2 1/2 cups (divided)
- Chicken, cooked and shredded, 10oz can
- Tortilla chips, celery sticks, or bread for dipping.
- 1. In a medium sauce pan start to melt cream cheese over medium heat. Add in wing sauce, blue cheese dressing constantly stirring.
- 2. Slowly sprinkle in 2 cups of your shredded cheese stirring while it melts together. Add your shredded chicken.
- 3. Move your dip to a oven safe dish and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Let bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
Like this recipe? Pin it!