Need a super easy dip recipe that’s ready in minutes! Look for further, this Cheesy Spinach Dip is simple to make and taste amazing!
Cheesy Spinach Dip
Warm dips are one of my favorite foods! I don’t think I’ve meet a warm dip that I didn’t like. When the ingredients are mostly cheese you know the recipe is going to be a winner! It’s the perfect dip for a party and can be served with so many different things. I served mine with tortilla chips but you can also serve them sliced of french bread, crackers. or even raw veggies. And of course their is always the option of just you, this dip, and a big spoon!
I served this Cheesy Spinach Dip at my son’s Under the Sea Birthday party as a “seaweed” dip. My guest loved it and ate it up and don’t worry not actually seaweed was used in this recipe =)
Shop This Recipe:
Follow The Diary of a Real Housewife on Instagram. Show us what recipes you are cooking using the hashtag #TDOARH. I can't was it to see what you have cooking!
- Cream cheese, room temperture, 8 oz (1 package)
- Sour cream, 1 cup
- Parmesan cheese, shredded, 1 cup
- Pepper jack cheese, shredded, 1 cup
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded, 1 cup
- Frozen chopped spinach, thawed, 10 oz (1 package)
- Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Pepper, 1/4 tsp
- Garlic powder, 1 tsp
- In a skillet over medium heat add cream cheese, sour cream, and all other shredded cheese. Stir until cheese has started to melt.
- Squeeze thawed frozen spinach of any excess water and add to melted cheese. Add all seasoning stirring constantly until all ingredients are well combines.
- Serve warm with tortilla chops, raw veggies, or bread.
More Recipes for YOU: