Need an easy cookie recipe this Christmas? These Chocolate Cake Mix Christmas Cookies are the perfect super simple cookie recipe.
Chocolate Cake Mix Christmas Cookies
Christmas is for cookie baking. I don’t think a Christmas has gone by without baking dozens cookies. I can’t stop myself. They are the perfect gift for neighbors, teachers, or anyone that you want to bring a little Christmas joy to. It’s such a busy season for us all and we might not always have the time we need to bake cookies for all our loved ones. Instead of skipping the baking try these super simple Chocolate Cake Mix Christmas Cookies. I love making desserts with cake mix. Half the work it already done for you. If you love cake mix recipes also then stop by and check out my round-up post, 25+ Easy Cake Mix Recipes.
Each year we have an early Christmas with my husbands side of the family. We usually travel up to visit them and so when bringing food I have to make sure that it will make the trip. I haven’t fully decided what all I will be bringing but I know Christmas cookies will be on the list for sure! It’s kind of a must for any Christmas celebration. What cookies do you make each Christmas? Do you always make time for family baking?
- Chocolate cake mix, 1 box (15.23 oz)
- Butter, softened, 1/2 cup (1 stick)
- Eggs, 1
- M&M candies, 3/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a cookie sheet with cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Start by mixing butter until fluffy. Mix in cake mix and egg, until well combined. Fold in M&M.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of dough, roll, and place on cookie sheet. (Optional: add more M&M's to the top of cookies) Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a cooling rack.