Easily the best breakfast recipe. Chocolate Chip Pancakes topped with sticky syrup and whipped cream, the breakfast of champions.
Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Does breakfast get much better then fluffy pancakes with chocolate chips and topped with whipped cream. I don’t think so! Pancakes are my families all time favorite breakfast and usually what we are eating Saturday morning. Any left overs my kids are eating for lunch =) Make sure you have these yummy pancakes on the skillet this weekend!
Make sure you sign up and get your free meal planning printable!
- Flour, 1 cup
- Baking powder, 1 tsp
- Baking soda, 1/2 tsp
- Sugar, 1 tbsp
- Egg, 1
- Milk, 1 cup
- Butter, melted,1 tbsp
- Chocolate Chips, 1/2 cup
- Optional: top with more chocolate chips, syrup, and whipped cream.
- Shift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar. In a separate bowl beat egg then add milk and melted butter. Now mix together wet and dry ingredients.
- Heat a frying pan with a small amount of butter. When your pan is at a heated up pour a small amount of batter, about 1/4 cup. Sprinkle on chocolate chips.
- When you see bubble forming on your pancake it's ready to be flipped!
- Cook each side until fully cooked.
More Recipes for YOU: