Creamy and cheesy the perfect dish! This copy cat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole is one of my all time favorite recipes and a must try.
Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole
This is one of my all time favorite recipes! Creamy cheesy and oh so yummy! This recipe is good for breakfast lunch or dinner and makes the perfect side to any meal. On the side of bacon and fruit for breakfast or on the side of just about anything with dinner. I mean i’ll be honest it’s so good you could eat the entire thing alone and maybe in one sitting 😉
When will you be serving this Hashbrown Casserole as breakfast or a dinner side? All you need to do is mix your ingredients, place it in a casserole dish, and bake!
Make sure you sign up and get your free meal planning printable!
- Frozen shredded hash browns, 32 oz
- Sour cream, 16 oz
- Cream of chicken soup, 1 can (10 1/4 oz)
- Butter, melted, 1/2 cup
- Frozen diced onions, 1/2 cup
- Shredded colby cheese, 2 1/2 cups (divided)
- Pepper, 1/4 tsp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish (9x13) with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and only 2 cups of cheese. Place in you casserole dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until fully cooked and bubbly. Serve and enjoy!
More Recipes for YOU: