This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #YourSeasonIsServed #CollectiveBias
This simple Hot Chocolate Dip is the perfect treat. With just a few simple ingredients you are sure to love this easy recipe.
Hot Chocolate Dip
Can you think of a better combination than warm hot chocolate topped with whipped cream on a cold night? As soon as the weather turns cool I have Swiss Miss and Reddi-Wip on hand at all times, and end about every winter night with a cup in hand. With the holidays upon us I wanted to take my favorite treat, and turn it into something I could serve my guest. You just need a few simple ingredients for this recipe. I stopped by Kroger to grab everything I need. You can find Marie Callender’s Dessert Pies and Reddi-wip® products in a Kroger or Kroger banner store near you. Also for a limited time you can receive a FREE Reddi-wip® (6.5 oz) when you buy one Marie Callender’s Fruit or Cream Pie (11/16-11/24) *Discount automatically applied at register with qualifying purchase. Must use shopper card with purchase. Participating locations only. Offer expires 11/24/16. See store for additional details. Limit 1 per transaction.
In a stand mixer or in a large bowl with a hand mixer add soften cream cheese and yogurt. Mix it together until smooth and creamy.
Once your cream cheese and yogurt are mixed well and smooth, add your Reddi-wip. Lightly mix this in until just combined.
Time for the chocolate! I added 3 packs of Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate hot cocoa mix and lightly mixed it in.
That’s it! Let it chill in the fridge for just a for about 30 minutes then top with a dollop of Reddi-wip and serve with large marshmallows and graham crackers for dipping!
- Cream cheese, 8 oz (softened)
- Vanilla yogurt, 1/2 cup
- Reddi-wip, 1 can (divided)
- Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate hot cocoa mix, 3 packs
- Options for dipping: graham crackers, marshmallows, pretzels, fruit.
- In a stand mixer or in a large bowl with a stand mixer mix together softened cream cheese and yogurt until well combined and smooth.
- Add 2 cups of Reddi-wip and gently mix in. Last gently mix in Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate hot cocoa mix. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Serve with more Reddi-wip on top and with items for dipping like graham crackers, marshmallows, pretzels, or fruit.
What is your favorite dessert to share with guest?