This year serve your guest their very own Mini Muffin Tin Apple Pies! These little pies are adorable and perfect for guest, everyone get’s their own pie! No slicing and serving for you.
These adorable little Mini Muffin Tin Apple Pies are perfect for Thanksgiving or a midnight snack 😉
I love serving mini or bite size food. Not only is it adorable but it makes feeding guest so simple. No worrying about slicing, serving, topping. Pile all of these on a pie stand with a side of whipped cream and everyone can pick up their own mini pie.
I made these Mini Muffin Tin Apple Pies pretty similar to the way that I made my dutch apple pie. I just rolled out smaller pieces of pie crust and sliced my apples for my filling smaller. I pressed the dough into a muffin tin then filled it with the homemade apple pie filling.
Last I topped it with a brown sugar crumble and baked. Easy as can be and they turned out great. I topped mine with whipped cream.
Shop This Recipe:
Follow The Diary of a Real Housewife on Instagram. Show us what recipes you are cooking using the hashtag #TDOARH. I can't was it to see what you have cooking!
- Store bought or use my homemade recipe
- Granny Smith apples. cored, pealed, and sliced, 8 cups
- Lemon juice, 1 tbsp
- White sugar, 3/4 cup
- Brown sugar, 1/4 cup
- Flour, 1/4 cup
- Cinnamon, 1 tsp
- Nutmeg, 1/4 tsp
- Four, 1 cup
- Brown sugar, 1/2 cup
- White sugar, 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon, 1 tsp
- Butter, 1/2 cup (1 stick)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make pie crust or use store bought and separate into 12 sections. Roll our each sections and place a section into each muffin tin spot. Use fingers to press down and around to fill the muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl all all filling ingredients and mix until apples are coated. Spoon in filing into each mini pie.
- In a separate mixing bowl use a fork to combine all ingredients until the mixture is well combined and crumbly. Sprinkle onto each mini pie.
- BAke for 15-18 minutes until pies are cooked though. Allow to cool completely in pan about 30 minutes.