**This post may contain affiliate links.
Do you feel like your piles of papers, crafts, and kids art work is just getting out of hand? Make your own organization system for your kids school paper with, My Memory Box.
School has only been in for a week now and the paper and art work is already starting to pile up. I’m in no way a hoarder, I throw/give almost everything away if we are not using it. There is no way I could keep every craft or coloring pages that my kids create but there are so many that are just to special to throw away. Those little hand print will not stay that little forever!
It can quickly get out of hand and you end up with piles of paper you just don’t know what to do with.
I’ll tell you how I took my kids papers from the picture above to the picture below.
I started putting together My Memory Box for my oldest son while he was napping. I’m going to keep adding tabs all the way up to 12th grade. I love the thought of a box full of memories of my boys and how they changed as they grow.
What you need:
– Plastic file folder box
– Letter sized hanging files with tabs
– Glue stick or tape
The How To:
2. Cut out all pieces of your My Memory Box printable out.
3. Place My Memory Box printable labels into file folder tabs and attach to folders.
4. Glue or tape on your folder labels to your folders. Have your child fill out the information at the age they are now. How fun will it be to see how that changes every year!
5. Write your child name on your My Memory Box printable box label and glue or tape to the front of the box.
It was so easy to put together and will help me stay organized for years to come!
Love this project? Pin it!