Ready to put together those Easter baskets? I really don’t mind my kids to have some candy and I will be putting it in their basket this year but with a limit. We don’t need enough candy to last us until Halloween.
My boys are still little and considered toddler and I found some awesome ideas for them. I want to share with you over 101 awesome non-candy Easter Basket ideas for your toddler or baby. Boy and girl ideas included!
What do you put in your kids Easter basket? Do you have a tradition gift they receive every Easter? Do you skip the candy all together or put in just a few pieces?
I hope this list inspires you this Easter!
– Easter outfit for church (we do this every year!)
– Bow Tie
– Summer hat
– Dress up clothes
– Bathing suit (<– can you tell I’m ready for summer!)
– Swimming shoes
– Umbrella (get ready for spring rain!)
– Bunny ears headband
– Shoes (growing up I always got a new pair of shoes for Easter!)
– Coloring Books
-Stamps and stamping pad
– Paint and brushes
– Washable Markers
– Painting smock
– Chalk (I found cute egg shaped side walk chalk for the boys this year)
– Glue sticks
– Glitter glue
– Doodle notebook