This soft and fluffy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins can be served as breakfast but so yummy it could easily pass as dessert!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
Can we talk about how awesome peanut butter and chocolate are together. I mean it’s the perfect food combination ever. Why not add it to muffins and call it breakfast. I’ll let you in on a little secret, my kids, they did not put up a fight eating these for breakfast!
Peanut butter was one of my biggest cravings when I was pregnant. I would eat spoon fulls of it, also it might be why my kids love peanut butter so much. I make the peanut butter taste stand out even more I used peanut butter and chocolate chips. If you can’t find peanut butter chips at your store you can just use chocolate chip. Either way you are going to love this muffin recipe!
- Flour, 2 cups
- Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder, 2 tsp
- Peanut butter, 2/3 cup
- Unsalted butter, room temperature, 2/3 cup
- Brown sugar, 2/3 cup
- Eggs, 2
- Milk, 1 cup
- Peanut butter and chocolate chips, 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a muffin tin with non-stick pray (or oil) and set aside.
- Shift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In a stand mixer (with paddle attachment) mix together peanut butter, butter, and brow sugar. Once well combined and smooth add eggs (one at a time) and milk. Continue to mix until well combined.
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients until just combined. Fold is peanut butter and chocolate chips with a spoon.
- Spoon mix into muffin tin. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a tooth pick can come out clean.