So easy to make and something your family will love!
Sloppy Joe French Bread Pizza
- Ground Beef, 1 lb
- Onion, 1/2 cup chopped
- Green bell pepper, 1/4 cup
- Garlic, mined, 1 tsp
- Tomato Sauce, 15 oz
- Brown Sugar, 1 tbsp
- Worcestershire Sauce, 2 tsp
- Seasoning Salt, 1 tsp
- French bread, 1 loaf
- Shredded cheese, 1 cup
- In a large pan cook a pound and a half of ground beef. Once cooked drain the fat and set aside. In the same pan add chopped green peppers, onions, and allow to cook for 1-2 minutes then add minced garlic.
- Add your ground beef back to the pan. Along with tomato sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoning salt. Allow to cook on low for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice french bread down the middle. Spoon on sloppy joe mix and top with shredded cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes or until cheese is melted.