Taco Stuffed Shells
(this post contains affiliate links, learn more about that here)
Shop This Recipe:
Follow The Diary of a Real Housewife on Instagram. Show us what recipes you are cooking using the hashtag #TDOARH. I can't was it to see what you have cooking!
- Jumbo shells, 1 box
- Ground beef, 1 lb
- Cream cheese, 4 oz
- Taco seasoning, 2-3 Tbsp
- Green onion, diced, 1/4 cup
- Salsa, 1 cup
- Mexican blend cheese, shredded, 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook shells according to package directions. Once cooked drain and set aside.
- In skillet cooked ground beef. Add taco seasoning, cream cheese, and salsa. Cook until cream cheese has melted and ingredients are well combined.
- Spoon filling into shells and place them in a casserole dish. Top with shredded cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese has melted.