Creamy and cheese this Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole is a simple dinner recipe that your family will eat up! I mixed sour cream, cheese, and ham in with hash brown potatoes and baked.
Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole
This recipe is pretty much the same as my all time favorite Cheesy Potato Casserole but I added some ham and called it dinner. It was so simple to make and taste AMAZING! IT’s the perfect recipe for your leftover Christmas ham.
Cheesy Potato Casserole has been my all time favorite dish. We made it every Christmas growing up and I could have skipped every dish and just ate the entire casserole dish of potatoes. I new when adding ham I could just call the entire thing dinner and maybe eat the entire casserole myself 😉 Don’t worry that didn’t happen. My husband and kids LOVED it and they finished it up before I could.
Shop This Recipe:
- Frozen Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes, 2 bags (12oz)
- Frozen Minced Onions, 2 tsbp
- Sour Cream, 2 cups
- Cream of Chicken Soup, 1 can
- Butter, melted, 1/2 cup
- Salt, 1tsp
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 2 1/2 cups divided (2 and 1/2)
- Ham, diced or sliced, 3 cups
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl place frozen hash browns and minced onions and mix.
- Add sour cream, cream of chicken soup, melted butter, salt, ham and 2 cups shredded cheese. Mix well
- Place your mixed ingridents into a 9X13 casserole dish and top with 1/2 cup remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
Show us what recipes you are cooking using the hashtag #TDOARH and follow along on Instagram at TheDiaryofaRealHousewife. I can’t was it to see what you have cooking!