Does it get any better then chocolate and pumpkin? This Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread will need to be on your fall baking list!
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
We all know how awesome pumpkin is and this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is going to become a favorite of yours! It’s so simple to make and taste amazing! When I make this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread we eat if for breakfast with some fruit but also a piece for dessert! It’s so good!
Get started with preparing two loaf pans. This recipe will make two because really one loaf is just not enough! You could always give one to a friend.. Or just east it yourself 😉
Whisk together your dry ingredients and wet seperately then together. Mix until just combined make sure to not over mix.
I baked none for 15 minutes then turned down the heat and allow the bread to cook for 40-45 more minutes. Allow it to cool and then serve! My kids like to spread cream cheese on it for breakfast but I think it’s perfect as is!
this post contains affiliate links, learn more about that here
Shop This Recipe:
Follow The Diary of a Real Housewife on Instagram. Show us what recipes you are cooking using the hashtag #TDOARH. I can't was it to see what you have cooking!
- All-purpose flour, 2 cups
- Ground cinnamon, 1 tsp
- Salt, 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda, 1 tsp
- Eggs, 5
- Vegetable oil, 1 1/4 cup
- Pumpkin puree, 1 can (15oz)
- Granulated sugar, 2 cups
- Cook and serve vanilla pudding, 2 packs (3oz)
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1 1/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk together flour, ground cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl then set aside.
- Beat eggs the add them to a large bowl with a hand mixer or in a stand mixer. Mix in oil and pumpkin. Next add sugar and pudding and mix until just combined (don't over mix!)
- Slowly add your flow mix to the stand mixer with the pumpkin mix.
- Fold in 1 cups chocolate chips. Spray two loaf pans with non stick spray then pour batter into the prepared dishes. Top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 15 minutes then reduce heat to 350 degrees F. and allow to cook for 40-45 more minutes.
- Let cook then remove from loaf bans and enjoy!