You know a cookie with chocolate in the name twice is going to be good! You will have to try threes Chocolate white chocolate chip cookies.
- Butter, unsalted at room temperature, 1/2 cup
- Sugar, 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar, 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract, 1 tsp
- Egg, 1 at room temperature
- All-purpose flour, 1 cup
- Baking soda, 1tsp
- Salt, 1/8 tsp
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/2 cup
- Milk, 2 tbsp
- White chocolate chips, 1 1/2 cup with a few to place on top.
- Start by creaming together your butter and sugar in a stand mixer until smooth, about 30 seconds on a medium speed.
- Add vanilla and egg to the mixer. Stop to scrape side of bowls as needed. Mix until blended together well.
- In a separate bowl sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder. Place your mixer on the low setting and slowly add these dry ingredients to your mixer with the wet ingredients.
- By hand stir in milk and then fold in chocolate chips. Chill cookies in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Don't skip this step our your cookies will not turn out right!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Form cookie dough into a 2 tbsp size ball and place on a cookie sheet. I pressed a few extra white chocolate chips on top to make the cookies look pretty.
- Bake for 12 minutes and allow to cool on cookie sheet for around 5 minutes before moving to a cool rack. Then enjoy your cookies