These Cream Cheese Sausage Crescent Roll Ups are so simple to make and one of my family’s favorite breakfast recipes. Bold sausage and cream cheese wrapped in a fluffy crescent roll.
Cream Cheese Sausage Crescent Roll Ups
You know what they say, Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I’ll admit it’s pretty easy to just do a bowl of cereal in the morning especially when we are in a hurry to get out the door. I try my best though to have a hot breakfast 4-5 times a week. These Cream Cheese Sausage Crescent Roll Ups are so simple to make plus they make the perfect freezer breakfast. Make a double serving and freeze them for later. Once they are fully cooked allow them to cool completely. I then allowed them to all freeze on a baking sheet separate this way they don’t all freeze in a big clump. Once they are all frozen separate you can toss them in a big baggy and leave them in the freezer. Pull out one or two and heat them for 1-2 minutes in the microwave.
To start I cooked my ground breakfast sausage in a skillet. Once cooked I added cream cheese. Mixing it while it melted into the sausage. Once it is well combined place a spoon full into each crescent roll. Roll up the roll and bake them. That simple and easy! Plus they taste so good!!
I served mine with fruit and coffee for mama of course! The cream cheese really helped tame the bold sausage flavor so even my kids loved this breakfast recipe.
- Ground breakfast sausage, 1 lb
- Cream cheese, 1 block (8oz)
- Crescent rolls, 2 packages
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Start cooking your sausage. Once cooked add cream cheese and mix together until cream cheese is melted.
- Roll out crescent rolls and place a spoon full of cooked sausage and cream cheese into each roll and roll it up. Place each roll onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Your crescent rolls should be nice and golden brown and cooked all the way though.