Mint chocolate has always been my favorite and these awesome Mint Chocolate Andes Cookies don’t disappoint. They are some of my favorite cookies and a recipe you have to try soon.
Mint Chocolate Andes Cookies
Mint chocolate is a favorite of mine. Favorite cookie, ice cream, candy, you name it! My husband isn’t as big of a fan as I am but I think I won his over with these cookies. They are simple to make and taste so yummy! These make the perfect Christmas cookie, tis the season for cookies am I right? In our house these are Santa’s favorite cookie =)
I love when I go to a resturant and they leave you and Andes, way better then just a basic mint. Eating one of these Mint Chocolate Andes Cookies is basic the same thing right? Which means I’ll be having one after each dinner.
Shop This Recipe:
Follow The Diary of a Real Housewife on Instagram. Show us what recipes you are cooking using the hashtag #TDOARH. I can't was it to see what you have cooking!
- Sugar, 1 1/2 cup
- Butter, softened, 1 cup
- Eggs, 2
- Vanilla extract, 2 tsp
- Flour, 2 cups
- Cocoa powder, 2/3 cup
- Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Baking soda, 3/4 tsp
- Andes mint pieces, 1 package
- Preheat oven to 350 degress F.
- Add sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla to a stand mixer (or in a large bowl with a hand mixer) and beat until fluffy.
- In a seperate bowl whisk together flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda. Combine this with your butter mix. Fold in andes min pieces.
- Add a teaspoon of dough onto a prepares baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool on pan for 5 minutes.
More Recipe for YOU: