There Chocolate and Peanut Butter should just always be eaten together. These Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge are so simple to make and so yummy. The perfect bit size sweet treat.
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is one the easiest treats to make. It taste amazing and it always a hit. This year I brought this Peanut Butter and Chocolate Fudge to our Family Christmas party and it was a hit. No need telling everyone I made it all with little work and absolutely no baking, heck I didn’t use the stove at all.
You could use the stove top and melt the two layers separately in a pot but I took the easy way out and just popped it in the microwave for a few seconds. If you are making this on the stove top the directions wouldn’t change at all. All you would change is mixing and melting in a sauce pan not a microwave safe bowl.
Like The Diary of a Real Housewife on Facebook for more yummy recipes!
- Butter, 1 cup
- Creamy Peanut butter, 1 cup
- Vanilla extract, 1 tsp
- Powdered sugar, 3 1/2 cups
- Chocolate Fudge Layer:
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1 1/2 cups
- Butter, 2 tbsp
- Sweetened condensed milk, 7 oz
- Add butter, peanut butter, vanilla extract in a microwave safe bowl to prepare the peanut butter layer. Microwave for 60-90 seconds. Stir until well combined and smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and mix until well combined. Place in a prepared casserole dish (I lined my dish with alumni foil). Place in the fridge while you prepare your chocolate fudge.
- Combine chocolate chips, butter, and sweetened condensed milk for the chocolate layer in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring and place into back into the microwave until fully melted. Remove dish from the fridge and pour on chocolate layer.
- Allow to chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into bit size pieces and serve.
Show us what recipes you are cooking using the hashtag #TDOARH. I can’t was it to see what you have cooking!