Make sure you have Santa’s Favorite Cookie Recipe out this Christmas eve. This cookie is fun to make and taste so good.
Santa’s Favorite Cookie Recipe
Growing up we always left out milk and cookies for Santa and a carrot for the reindeer. It’s the perfect treat for Santa’s little helpers who are staying up late to wrap the gifts and stock the stuffings. I love these cookies because they are so full of Christmas cheer. Colorful chocolate candies and Christmas colored sprinkles make them so festive and taste so good.
Once you make your dough just fold in all the colorful candies and sprinkles. Since these are Christmas cookies I used the Christmas red and green M&M’s and sprinkles. Bake and set them out for old St. Nick!
What treat do you leave Santa on Christmas Eve? Do you leave anything at all?
- Unsalted butter, softened, 1 cup (2 sticks)
- Sugar, 1 cup
- Egg, room temperature, 1
- Vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda, 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder, 1/2 tsp
- All-purpose flour, 2 1/4 cup
- M&Ms, 3/4 cup
- Sprinkles, 1/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in your egg and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl whisk together baking soda, baking powder, and flour. Slowly mix this in with your wet ingredients. Mixing until well combined.
- Fold in M&Ms and spinkles. Place cookie dough ball onto your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven then allow to cool on the baking sheet for 8-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
More Recipes for YOU: