You are going to love this super simple Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup. It’s such an easy recipe. It’s simple to make and will become a favorite for sure.
Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup
I love my slow cooker! I could make dinner with it every night. There really is not anything more simple. This simple Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup really was a hot with the family! My kids LOVED that I added a pickle on top for garnish. I sometimes wonder if they got their intensive love of pickles from the large amounts I ate while pregnant!
I decided to not use any of the fake cheese in this recipe and I think it tasted so much better! It was simple simple to make, full of yummy veggies, ground beef, and of course CHEESE (the best part in my books)! This is a recipe you don’t want to miss!
Start by chopping and dicing all your veggies and tossing them into your slow cooker. I used tomatoes, onions, celery, carrots, peppers, and garlic. Next add your COOKED ground beef and broth. You want to allow your soup to cook before adding in the cheese and cream. I cooked mine on high for about 4 hours and then added the shredded cheese.
I then mixed my heavy cream and flour in a separate bowl until combined, and then poured and mix it into my soup. Allow it to cooked covered for just 30 more minutes. That’s all! It’s easy to get a creamy and cheesy soups using real cheese! I hope you all enjoy!
- Ground beef, 1 lb COOKED (with fat drained)
- Russet poatoes, cubed, 4 cups
- Petite diced tomatoes, drained, 15 oz
- Carrots, chopped, 1/2 cup
- Celery, chopped, 1/4 cup
- Green bell pepper, chopped, 1 cups
- Garlic, minced, 2 tbsp
- Seasoning salt, 1 tsp
- Pepper, 1/2 tsp
- Chili Powder, 1/2 tsp
- Beef Broth, 4 cups (chicken or vegetable would work)
- Cheddar cheese, shredded, 2 cups
- Flour, 3 tbsp
- Heavy cream, 1 cup
- Optional: Serve topped with cooked bacon bites and shredded cheese.
- Add ground beef, with all your vegetables to your slow cooker. Sprinkle in seasoning salt, pepper, and chili powder. Pour in broth and allow to cook on high for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours add shredded cheese. In a separate bowl whisk together flour and cream until well combined then add it to the slow cooker. Allow to cook for 30 more minutes.
I used a 6 quart slow cooker.
More Recipes For YOU: