My all time favorite soup recipe that you are going to LOVE! Taco Soup, filled with all your taco favorites this one is a must try.
Anything taco is going to me my favorite! I love the bold taste in Mexican style food and could eat it every single day and never get tired of it! I have so many yummy taco recipes on my blog that i’ve made in several different forms.
Some of my favorites:
So many ways to eat taco food so little time! If you love tacos as much as me you are going to really love this simple taco soup recipe.
Follow The Diary of a Real Housewife on Instagram. Show us what recipes you are cooking using the hashtag #TDOARH. I can't was it to see what you have cooking!
- Ground beef, 1 lb
- Corn, 1 can (15 oz)
- Salsa, 2 cups
- Green chilies, 2 small cans (9 oz)
- Black beans, 1 can (15 oz)
- Taco seasoning, 2 tbsp
- Dry Ranch mix, 1 1/2 tbsp
- Beef broth, 2 1/2 cups
- Optional for topping: Sour cream, shredded cheese, tortilla chips, cilantro.
- In a large pot cooked ground beef, crumbling and stir occasionally until browned. Darin fat and return to stove top.
- Add corn, salsa, chilies, black beans, taco seasoning, dry ranch mix and mix together well.
- Pour in beef broth and allow to simmer on medium/low for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve and top with optional toppings.